Seeking two Application Developer contributes to the development of software, web, and multi-media applications that facilitates the achievement of business outcomes and improves business efficiencies.
- Prepare specialised code as required by the product definition to enable application development
- Contribute technical expertise to requirements analysis to enhance the quality of the solution design
- Complete testing and gather feedback to improve the quality and reduce operational risk of the developed application
- Undertake post-release activities to develop a base of knowledge to be incorporated in future build and release cycles
- Provide 3rd level application support and problem resolution to minimise the impact of application related service outages
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of technology relevant to the work unit, and identify and select the most appropriate technology for assigned tasks
- Identify opportunities to use a broad range of communications technologies to deliver effective messages
- Understand, act on and monitor compliance with information and communications security and use policies
- Identify ways to leverage the value of technology to achieve team/unit outcomes, using the existing technology of the business
- Support compliance with the records, information and knowledge management requirements of the organisation.
If it sounds like you please APPLY now and submit your latest CV.
+61 2 9249 8023
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856