We are currently recruiting for an experienced Applications Packager to join a state government client, this role is initially 6 months with extensions available.
- Packaging of windows-based application software in accordance with existing packaging standards and procedures for a large and complex environment
- Deliver high level solutions, including managing and documenting third level problem resolution. Make sure solutions are in place to prevent similar issues from reoccurring.
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of process documentation, along with its implementation.
- Interacting with clients and vendors for the creation of application packages.
- Provide reports to management and clients as needed.
+61 2 6213 5955
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856