- Contract Opportunities | Agile environment | Melb CBD
- Digital projects for a Tier 1 client
- Opportunity to Extend or convert to Perm
ur client is a true leader industry leader offering one of the best Agile environments in the industry today.
With exciting projects on the go in the Digital space, they are seeking strong Auto QA candidates who bring the experience in working within Digital teams and with Front-End development.
Working across exciting projects in the Digital space, we are seeking Auto QA's with experience in:
- Strong end to end Testing across products / apps, and experience in API and UI testing also.
- Previous experience working with Digital Teams on front-end projects
- An understanding of the Business Analysis process and User Stories creation would be highly regarded
- Proven experience in setting up Automation frameworks from scratch
- BDD Framework, Cucumber.js and if you bring Nightwatch that would be highly advantageous
- Competency with code editors & git
- Strong communicator, proactive attitude and the ability to highlight risks before they become an issue
- Collaborative, able to work with busines and IT with ease.
If this sounds like you, please send though your updated CV for a confidential discussion.
Principal Recruitment Consultant
+61 3 9604 4299
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856