- Long Term Contract (10+ months) with view to further extend
- Enjoy large scale, high profile projects to add to your repertoire
- Join one of the best QA teams in FinTech today
This is a wonderful long term contract taking you the end of the third quarter of 2021 with a view to further extend. In addition, you will be joining a close-knit, and collaborative team within a true industry leader.
We are looking for a strong Systems Tester / QA who is across Systems, Technical & Automated testing.
Previous experience in Ruby is required for this role and with a minimum of ideally 1 year. Although your knowledge does not have to be at the advanced level, you would need to have a comfortable understanding and proven ability in working with Ruby.
Exceptional communications and engagement skills are a must as you will be working not only with technical parties, but also the business to ensure quality of value-added customer solutions.
To be considered you will need to bring with you:
- Solid experience in Technical Testing and especially with strength across various automation tools - e.g. SOAP UI, Selenium
- Experience and skills with Ruby is a must, with at least 1 year of recent experience.
- Experience in Cucumber and any other BDD frameworks.
- Proven success in creating Testing Artefacts and a systematic approach to planning and undertaking end-to-end testing
- Previous banking experience would be highly regarded but not mandatory, as is experience in tools such as Splunk and AppDynamics
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to take initiative and problem solve, as well as the willingness to be flexible and to go above and beyond.
- Experience in working within an Agile delivery environment
- A consultative approach with business stakeholders
If you love collaboration, the willingness to be flexible and to go above and beyond, please send through your CV.
Please note: With respect due to the high volume of applicants, only those shortlisted (with Ruby) will be contacted.
Principal Recruitment Consultant
+61 3 9604 4299
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856