ABOUT THE ROLE
The Biztalk Developer will design and develop the client's system integration solutions using best practice API Integration approaches, methods, processes, and tools. The ideal candidate must have extensive recent experience across Biztalk, ideally starting asap.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Applies Agile development methodology, analysing organisational data flows to develop integration solutions.
- Develops detailed integration designs.
- Develops integration services.
- Assists with integration solutions planning, liaises with relevant application experts.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with high level technical skills.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) that translate technical and complex systems into everyday terms, and ability to deliver presentations.
- A relevant tertiary qualification, with a minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience using Agile development methodology, and Azure Cloud.
- Excellent computer literacy with demonstrated capability using RestAPI, OAuth2.0, WCF SQL adapter for integration.
- Demonstrated understanding of design patterns, Hosts, Instances, and performance tuning, as well as BizTalk Server Maps, Schemas, Pipelines, Orchestration.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, don't hesitate to contact me or send an updated resume .
Digital & DevOps
Team Recruitment Manager
+61 2 9249 8071
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'email@example.com' (do not apply to the advert using this email).