- Immediate start
- Project and operational work
- Dynamic team environment
In this exciting opportunity the Business Analyst is responsible for analysis, requirements gathering, selection, development and delivery of integrated solutions for large and complex programs and projects within this organisation.
Reporting directly to the Program Manager you will be working closely with internal Line Managers, Project Managers and Business Partners.
Your responsibilities will include :-
- drive the design, documentation and development of business requirements and functional specifications using context diagram and process models;
- elicit and document user requirements using various techniques which include but not limited to interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, task and workflow analysis;
- prepare system and user acceptance test plans and scripts to ensure delivery of quality systems that meet project expectations;
- review and analyse business processes, re-engineer as necessary to improve efficiency, effectiveness and/or usability using strategic analysis techniques and process models;
- assist in the production of business cases that include options analysed, impact assessments and funding recommendations where required;
- manage and develop relationships with project team members and stakeholders ensuring successful projects outcomes and to maintain client satisfaction;
Selection criteria :-
- minimum of 3 years of experience working as a Business Analyst; in either/or agile and waterfall environments;
- proven experience in developing business requirements from abstract briefs;
- demonstrated experience in business process models and associated standard operating procedures using industry standard tools and techniques;
- advanced communication and stakeholder engagement skills;
If you have the skills, ability and experience to secure this position, we'd love to hear from you.
Technology & Digital
+61 08 82146204
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856