Seeking a Business Analyst for an urgent contract to join this professional business, who have several initiatives on the go, that requires another set of reliable hands to work autonomously and pragmatically!
This contract is to commence ASAP, where you will join and support a friendly team, across an array of tasks. Initially to be worked remotely from home, yet should the role extend into 2021, they are based conveniently close to a variety of public transport options, and within 10kms SE of the CBD. Day rate of $600-$650/day
Skills and Experience sought:
- Zuora Billing/subscription management and Salesforce experience and integration points between Zuora and Salesforce
- Experienced BA in Agile environment
- Working with stakeholders to gather requirements and document use cases and technical specifications
- Ability to effectively coordinate and manage across multiple business units and technical teams.
- Facilitating meetings with senior and executive level leadership
- Experience working with complex systems Salesforce, Zuora, NetSuite and ecommerce platforms
- Understanding of Sales, marketing CRM processes and Zuora Subscription and Billing processes.
- Strong understanding of cloud platform
- An autonomous worker with a pragmatic approach to your work
If this sounds like you, please waste no time in applying for this urgent opportunity. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted, based on meeting the above listed experience. This is a mid level role, hence day rate commensurate with such experience.
+61 3 9604 4231
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856