Want to join a great team culture, with that start-up feeling; joining a fun and friendly team who are growing! They are embarking on a new product offering, and as such seeking the services of a professional Business Analyst with Energy Pricing expertise.
The successful candidate will have an established background in the energy/utilities sector, who brings a broad background as a Business Analyst, to elicit requirements and help drive product and project outcomes; in addition to great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
We are seeking the following key skills/experience:
- A utilities sector Business Analyst/Consultant with solid energy pricing experience
- Ability to elicit requirements, by running workshops and strong documentation skills
- An analytical thinker, and consultative approach
- Energy Pricing from sitting with the business, and domain knowledge in this space
- Utilities and Pricing experience from within the retail space
- Project lead and product owner capabilities and ability to scope out a project
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and organisation skills
If this sounds like you, please apply now using the link below. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted, based on meeting the above listed experience. You can work remotely from anywhere in Australia, with the odd trip (post-restrictions of course) to their Melbourne CBD office
+61 3 9604 4231
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856