A newly created opportunity for a skilled Change Manager to consult for an initial 12-week strategic/planning phase of a major business transformation program of work they will be soon to embark upon.
This consultative role, is requiring a skilled Change Manager who has previous experience on large scale business transformation programs, and engage at the executive level, to prepare and assist mentoring on their public facing strategy, ensuring communication is effective and suited to audience, and the stakeholders are aware of the impacts and risks of transformation.
Supporting and delivering to a range of key stakeholders at all levels, you will manage change, in addition to contributing to the establishment of the Change Management function at the Program level and integrating communications activities (which will be both public and externally promoted) across the Program.
As such, you will have the following key experience to be considered for this role:
- Outstanding communication skills, with an ability to effectively consult and negotiate with organisation leaders and build positive relationships in an environment of change
- Organisational Change Management focus, not technical change management.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver strategic change management processes, tools, templates and initiatives
- Demonstrated Change Management capability to gain the confidence and respect of key stakeholders
- Experience leading and managing change networks
- Experience working in large scale/complex business transformation program
- Experience developing and implementing a change management plan, including stakeholder identification, stakeholder management and impact assessment, communication and talent management strategy
- Proven ability to prioritise, schedule and perform work to meet deadlines, commitments and work within a team environment and with ambiguity
- Industry Change Management Certification or experience such as PCI (Desirable)
- Will be familiar with socialising complexity in a simple manner and winning the hearts and minds at the executive and senior leader; working with them to endorse the proposed Strategy
If you have what it takes to add value in this environment and position, then waste no time in applying for this fantastic opportunity. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted
+61 3 9604 4231
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'email@example.com' (do not apply to the advert using this email).