Seeking Citrix Architect, for a Critical Infrastructure Refresh Program in NSW government agency, is responsible for the architectural design and implementation for Citrix expansion into the Public and Private Cloud.
- Architectural oversight of the Citrix Service extension into the public and private cloud platforms
- Provide and ensure a high quality, reliable digital/ICT service delivery to state-wide customers within Service Level Agreements.
- Provide specialised Citrix technical expertise, guidance, and recommendations for Public and Private Cloud services
- Take initiative and look for opportunities in the Change and Event management processes to ensure improve these processes and maintain compliance towards the NSW Health methodologies
- Ensure seamless and non-disruptive extension of Citrix into the public and private cloud platforms
- Ensure end to end Application Delivery with high quality End User Experience for NSW Health. This includes Endpoints/Devices, Application interactions and required devices to support applications
- Work with the delivery team to implement a highly available, secure, scalable and robust solution and deliver common access, security, integration and collaboration services for the Cloud Services.
- Monitor, track and report on the status of the Citrix expansion to ensure reliability, availability and quality metrics are in line with NSW Health's requirements.
- Identify risks and issues associated with technology deliverables and provide technical assurance, options and recommendations to facilitate remediation and mitigation strategies.
- Extensive experience in Citrix within a cloud environment with a record of achievement in architecting integrated solutions for a large and complex service industry organisation in technologies,
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrated experience in the development of technology solutions and mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements to ensure they are in line with the enterprise architectural plan.
- Significant expertise and experience with public cloud providers (AWS and/or Microsoft Azure) equivalent to an AWS Certified solutions architect with a passion for Cloud Services and solution architecture.
- Extensive experience and/or qualifications working with Access, Control and Resource technology layers of Citrix Architecture and another supporting technology (Networking, Load Balancing, Identity)
- Demonstrated extensive experience and/or qualifications with various Applications Architecture (dependencies, diverse methods of delivery) and Desktop Delivery Infrastructure:
o Application Delivery and Virtualisation Platforms (Citrix)
o Application Packaging
o User Authentication
o Server Operating Systems (Windows)
- Extensive knowledge of DevOps principles and practices that support best practice CI/CD and its application in delivering Infrastructure as code.
If the above opportunity sounds like you, than click apply.
+61 2 9249 8023
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856