Seeking Citrix Engineer for a Critical Infrastructure Refresh Program in NSW government agency, is responsible for the architectural design and implementation for Citrix expansion into the Public and Private Cloud.
- Architectural oversight of the Citrix Service extension into the public and private cloud platforms
- Provide and ensure a high quality, reliable digital/ICT service delivery to state-wide customers within Service Level Agreements.
- Provide specialised Citrix technical expertise, guidance, and recommendations for Public and Private Cloud services
- Ensure extension of Citrix into the public and private cloud platforms
- Ensure end to end Application Delivery
- Work with the delivery team to implement a robust solution and deliver common access, security, integration and collaboration services for the Cloud Services.
- Monitor, track and report on the status of the Citrix expansion to ensure reliability, availability and quality.
- Identify risks and issues associated with technology deliverables and provide technical assurance, options and recommendations to facilitate remediation and mitigation strategies.
- Extensive experience in Citrix within a cloud environment with a record of achievement in architecting integrated solutions for a large and complex service industry organisation in technologies,
- Significant expertise and experience with public cloud providers (AWS and/or Microsoft Azure) equivalent to an AWS Certified solutions architect with a passion for Cloud Services and solution architecture.
- Demonstrated extensive experience and/or qualifications with various Applications Architecture (dependencies, diverse methods of delivery) and Desktop Delivery Infrastructure:
o Application Delivery and Virtualisation Platforms (Citrix)
o Application Packaging
o Server Operating Systems (Windows)
- Extensive knowledge of DevOps principles and practices that support best practice CI/CD and its application in delivering Infrastructure as code.
If the above opportunity sounds like you, than click apply.
+61 2 9249 8023
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856