Customer Onboarding Officer - Mortgages
Job Location: Sydney - Parramatta
Contract: 12 months with high possibility of extension
Mortgages & 3rd party broker proposition is a key contributor to the client's retail banking strategic framework.We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team in the role of Customer Onboarding Relationship Officer in our Mortgage Care Team.
This role is a key relationship support role created to provide an outstanding customer experience to the valuable Broker base and to all broker-initiated customers once the home loan application reaches unconditional approval stage.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Manages the customer on-boarding journey with the client to ensure a smooth pre & post settlement experience
- Driving solution-based sales activity and promoting cross-selling opportunities
- Handling customer complaints in a highly professional and efficient manner
- Supporting and implementing procedure improvements to achieve optimal operational, compliance and credit productivity.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- Strong knowledge of mortgage products and services
- A minimum of 2-3 years working within a customer service or sales environment
- A proven track record of working to and achieving sales and revenue targets
- Superior customer service skills
- Exceptionally strong communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
If you meet the above criteria, please click "apply now". Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Technology & Digital
Key Accounts Consultant
+ 61 3 8633 4112
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856