Our client is one of the leading banks operating globally. They are currently looking for a Collections Officer for an initial 6 months contract (with high possibility of rolling extension) to be based out their Sydney office.
Role: Customer Relations Officer -Collections
Role Type: Approx. 6 months contract with rolling extensions or possibility of permanency
- Liaising with various teams including Compliance, Collections & Recoveries, Business Risk and Legal as part of complaint investigations and preparation of response letters. Where gaps are identified, actively participating in closing off any compliance issues that may have been identified during the complaint investigation
- Aiding and support to Complaints Conduits and acting as a referral point for internal stakeholders for complaints they are dealing with.
- Managing redress costs and ensuring all payments are made within approved limits when offering compensation in resolution to a complaint
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with the team and stakeholders across all areas of Retail Banking
- Investigating complaints and responding to customers who have raised a collections dispute (including default listings).
- Responsible for setting up and updating complaints logged in the Complaints database and updating notes of accounts throughout the lifecycle of complaints.
- Managing the Collections Inbox. Effectively allocating complaints to the correct department to assist in resolutions and promptly sending acknowledgement letters and/or emails for the complaints that cannot be resolved as First Contact Resolution
- Processing the monthly invoice from AFCA
If you meet the above criteria, please submit your application at or apply now. Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Technology & Digital
Key Accounts Consultant
+ 61 3 8633 4112
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856