Our reputable Federal Government Agency client plays an integral role in the Australian community. Coming into 2021, they are seeking multiple Data Modellers, Analysts and Architects to join their busy Canberra team. An ASAP start is on offer with a contract period of 6 months, plus likely extensions.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Architect and model data using the SDLC and Agile development practices/processes maximising the EDW environment and associated technologies (such as Teradata, Informatica, Cloudera, SAS, Cognos, Qlik, Oracle etc.)
- Manage productive stakeholder relationships and associated risks
- Develop an agreed work plan of KPIs and outcomes
- Regular reporting against performance and effort
- Contribute towards knowledge and skills transfer
Essential skills/experience include:
- Demonstrated ability to deliver business solutions through the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile development practices/processes
- 5+ years' experience working and exhibiting knowledge
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and capacity to communicate and work effectively within a multi-disciplined and blended team environment
- Relevant qualifications/certifications/accreditation
- Experience and knowledge of Enterprise Data Warehouses (EDW) and associated technologies
- Demonstrated ability to query and interpret data using efficient and effective SQL and provide sound advice on complex data/information related matters to deliver quality solutions.
Please note, due to the nature of the work, a Baseline Vetting Security Clearance is mandatory.
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6213 5944
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856