A unique opportunity to join this financial services organisation, in a supportive team environment, with a 'start-up' feel, and delivery on exciting technical projects in the Fintech sector.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for incremental delivery for Product Delivery Projects, or responsible for delivery of Customer Solutions & Internal Projects
- Provide technical guidance and governance, Testing & Development coordination and Project initiation activities - including facilitation of design workshops and sessions
- Time and cost estimation, budget management and risk and issue management and reports for the PO's and key stakeholders
- Iteration planning activities, development and planning of Backlog and facilitate daily stand-up sessions for the team and regular Retrospective sessions
- Support development team in Agile adoption
- Review and implement improvements to delivery process
- Prepare regular Status Reports for the Product Owner and other stakeholders
Key skills and experience:
- Prior background in software development with solid Delivery Management experience
- Previous agile project management and associated Agile qualifications
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, influencing, leadership and decision-making skills
- Ability to engage with both business stakeholders and customers and bridge the gap between our technology and their domains
- Proficient in C#, SQL & version control
- Finance / Payments background is strongly preferred
Please waste no time in applying for this long term day rate contract role, for immediate consideration based upon the above list skills and experience. Please note that the team are working remotely for now, but when return to office plans are in place, there will be some onsite expectations in the Melbourne CBD.
+61 3 9604 4231
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856