Our reputable client is a large Federal Government Department within the ICT space. They are seeking the services of experienced delivery managers to work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team.
Role ois based in Canberra for a 6 month contract, plus likely extensions.
The team will be working to deliver key departmental projects with ICT components. Activities may include, but aren't limited to:
- Managing the technical side of projects to ensure that technical requirements are met and performed within the bounds of the organisation's policies and procedures.
- Stakeholder relationship management - with ongoing proactive communications with clients, venues and internal stakeholders to ensure the projects run smoothly
- Managing budgets and leading your team to ensure that project outcomes are delivered in line with project plans and service agreements.
- Planning and overseeing the scoping of project plans.
- Providing resource allocation plans and assigning workloads.
- Developing ongoing process improvements to achieve cost effectiveness and time saving.
- Traditional project management activities relating to reporting and governance.
The applicants must demonstrate following skills:
- Proven ability to manage and deliver services / projects often involving complex solutions.
- A strong client focus and be adept at building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and staff at all levels.
- Very strong communication skills to brief and train staff directly and via on-line tools.
- Self-confidence and critical thinking skills to suggest improvements and efficiencies for the client.
- An ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- An ability to delegate tasks to others and ensure the seamless delivery of each event.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage often high stress situations.
- Flexible and adaptable
Applicant MUST be Australian Citizen.
Technology & Digital
Recruitment Account Manager
+61 0 6213 5911
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856