My client is an exciting technology company in its early stages due to launch in 2021, they are expanding their team and keen to bring on people to help enhance and build out the core application. As a DevSecOps Engineer you will contribute to new and innovative ways of delivering software.
- Automate processes through CI/CD pipelines, build tooling, and create infrastructure as code solutions
- Work with development team to provide scalability, availability and reliability of services
- Develop, maintain and troubleshoot the automated CI/CD environment.
- Participating in small, energetic teams on a rapid, agile development schedule
- Providing technical assistance and information to other team members
Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years' development experience, with proven ability to work in a fast-paced development environment
- Deep understanding of cloud services provided by AWS (EC2, S3, Route53, ECS etc)
- Expert knowledge of Linux Operating Systems.
- Comprehensive CI/CD pipeline skills (Git, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, and CodePipeline)
- Good database knowledge (RDBMS: MS SQL Server, NoSQL: DynamoDB, Elasticsearch)
- Strong experience in configuration management tools (Preferred: Ansible, Puppet, OpsWorks)
- Proficiency in one of the following programming/scripting languages: Python, Bash, C#
- Strong in Infrastructure as a Code implementation (CloudFormation).
- Understanding of Blue-Green deployment to reduce downtime and risk.
- Degree qualified in Computer Science, Software Engineering.
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, don't hesitate to contact me or send an updated resume .
Senior Recruitment Consultant
+ 61 2 9249 8028
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856