Seeking a Digital Business Analyst to join this project team on an initial 6-month day rate contract with potential for extensions, as they embark on a range of projects delivering eCommerce and Digital solutions.
As Business Analyst, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Conduct workshops with relevant stakeholders to understand and create requirements specifications from the business
- Document the current versus future state process or system changes
- Stakeholder management across a range of departments, including marketing
- Analyse impacts of proposed solutions across the business
As such, you must demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Solid experience as a Business Analyst on a range of projects
- Demonstrated experience in writing business requirements and specifications
- Worked as business analyst on digital products and projects - across website, desktop and mobile applications
- Experience in eCommerce projects is highly desired, alternatively digital projects
- Experience in AGILE methodology is preferred
- Ability to organize and conduct workshops for requirements elicitation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills a team focused nature
- Experience in the retail on digital/website projects is required
If this sounds like you, please waste no time in applying for this opportunity, where your application will be considered immediately! Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
+61 3 9604 4231
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856