ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client is a leading global electronics company across computer products and embedded technology. They provide cost effective, value-added services and solutions and looking to grow their engineering team here in Sydney.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- The successful candidate must be able to offer technological solutions to various industries, markets and applications It is a fully autonomous role with the ability to work within a team environment.
- Use technical expertise to respond to customer inquiries, demonstrate products, product applications and company services
- Investigate & resolve customer problem by using resources from local suppliers or technical support centers.
- Plans, schedule and prioritizes a level of technical support according to customer requirement and management direction.
- Prepare detailed product specifications to support customer design requirement.
- Provide field application support to customer on all I/C products.
- Manage projects, focus on proprietary parts design activities and follow through entire design process.
- Acquire product application material / know-how to propose design solution.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate these into detailed system solutions.
- Ability to work with the sales team to set goals and achieve growth.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to rapidly establish rapport and credibility.
- Update and maintain Design opportunity Data base.
- Ability to see through from design to customer commitment independently
- Ability to create, investigate/prospecting opportunities independently
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Essential to have prior Electronic hardware design experience.
- Be familiar with Microprocessor, MCU, MPU, Sensors, Power Supplies. Have a good understanding and experience of the latest technologies, eg - IoT, Lora, Sigfox, NB-IoT, Wirless Connectivty ie: Blutooth, Zigbee ect.
- Solid understanding of embedded systems including both hardware and software development process
- Experience in end to end IOT ecosystem and able to proactively come up with Proof Of Concept (POC) designs for various use-cases/real-time applications leveraging the latest tools and technologies available
- Project management experience - from product design to manufacturing including regulatory certification
- Possess Driver's License
- Willing to travel
SALARY AND PACKAGING
- Complete salary package including car allowances etc is $120,000
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, don't hesitate to contact me or send an updated resume .
Digital & DevOps
Team Recruitment Manager
+61 2 9249 8071
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'email@example.com' (do not apply to the advert using this email).