Financial Analyst - Entry Level
We have teamed up with our Client to find them an experienced project coordinator/Business Analyst reporting to the Finance controller for an initial contract engagement.
Role: Project Coordinator
Duration: 3 months with possibility of rolling extensions
Start date: ASAP
- Re-develop a Financial Model which calculates Rebate payout based on Sales Report from Business Partners.
- Liaise with distributor's about problematic areas during the Sales reporting process execution and resolve issues.
- Ensure that distributor's payouts are processed in an accurate way and are paid in timely manner.
- Support the end to end delivery of key projects associated with Finance Transformation, from inception through to implementation and operationalisation.
- Ensure all key Finance Projects are managed appropriately through assisting with the development of effective project solutions, vision, scope, governance frameworks, risks, and issue management as well as benefits tracking and consistent status reporting.
- Identify key risks and issues, contribute to risk assessment as well as management and communication
- Gathering data and requirements, using accounting and other applicable knowledge, to capture understanding of in-scope Finance processes, business needs, and translate into target state requirements.
- Conducting research activities to actively seek and identify opportunities for process innovation and use problem-solving tools to analyse business processes and identify solutions.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong analytical capability, enthusiastic and adaptable.
- A relevant Business Information System/ Finance/ Accounting Degree.
- Advanced MS Excel user (creating complex Financial Models using SumIFs, HLookup, VLookup & Macros)
- Experience in databases, reporting tools.
- An analytically minded, organised, and methodical person with a logical approach in addressing issues.
- Ability to deliver results in a metrics-based environment.
- Good team player, ability to work in a small team and a wider Global team to meet customer requirements
If this is of interest apply now or contact Punam Ahluwalia for more details.
Technology & Digital
Key Accounts Consultant
+ 61 3 8633 4112
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856