- Permanent Opportunity with a Cross-Tasman reach!
- Work on exciting web / eBusiness initiatives
- Sydney location
Our client is seeking a talented .Net Developer to work on highly exciting web / eBusiness intiiatives.
This is a wonderfully collaborative, friendly culture to be a part of and an opportunity to further your development reportoire with these innovative e-projects to take their cutting-edge technology to the next level!
To be considered, we seek:
- 5+ years of Full Stack development in the Microsoft space
- Strong understanding of .NET & .Net MVC frameworks
- Solid understanidng & working knowledge of MS SQL Server
- Proven experience in front-end programming (JS, etc) and front-end frameworks (e.g. Angular, etc)
- Undersatnding of ASP.Net web forms programming / C#
- Highly desirable are Azure DevOps deployment pipelines, working knoweldge of queue technologies (e.g. RabbitMQ) and load balanced web enviornments.
- OWASP and Security frameworks are highly desirable although not mandatory
- Previous expeirence with enterprise document management systems / EDRMS would be highly advantageous.
In addition, this role will suit someone who brings (business) analysis capabilities for requirements elicitation. You will also bring expeirence in working across large, complex projects across every phase of software development.
An exciting opportunity for a Developer adept in working across multiple projects.
If this sounds like you, please send through your updated CV
Principal Recruitment Consultant
+61 3 9604 4299
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856