Seeking the services of multiple ICT Trainer/Teachers to join this reputable organisation for long term fixed term engagements, through until end of 2021, to work with a key client of theirs, in the delivery of a range of vocational technology courses - which will be delivered both face to face and online.
Although initially based remotely, there may be a time to teach onsite, and this will be based in the eastern suburbs - however remote online learning can be arranged for the successful candidate.
Key accountabilities include:
- Deliver teaching practices and resources that engage and satisfy students - including the delivery of planned sessions in a variety of innovative ways, using LMS tools such as Moodle
- Develop and implement quality teaching materials that meet all regulation requirements - including designing and tailoring learning materials, and ensuring these are accessible on centralised systems and meet compliance
- Ensure teaching practices meet industry/employer needs - ensuring appropriate teaching and learning materials, effective learning is taking place under your supervision - and continuous improvement
- Enable students to gain employment or move on to further study
- Provide a learning environment that enables student retention and enables students to complete their qualification
- Build brand awareness to encourage student enrolments
Skills/experience and qualifications sought, will include:
- CISCO Academy IT Essentials (CompTIA A+)
- Cisco Networking Academy Certifications (CCIE/CCNP/CCNA/CME/CICD)
- Microsoft Certifications (MCT/MCSE/MCSA/MCP)
- Expert Knowledge in Windows Server is preferred in the following areas: SCCM, PowerShell, Skype for Business, SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange, Hyper-V, SQL Database, Hybrid Cloud and Datacenter
- Applicants must be able to prove they hold Australian Citizenship, as this is a prerequisite to obtaining NV1 clearance
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) with upgrade to TAE40116 or a qualification at diploma level or higher in Adult Education (desirable)
- Vocational Expertise: Demonstrated knowledge and/or experience in Microsoft Server (or above) for Administration / Training and Delivery.
- Flexible Delivery Modes: Proven ability to understand and readily adapt to changing circumstances both within and outside of the classroom, and meet the standards and requirements of their client
- Adult Learning Principles
- Compliance Administration and administration of systems, such as LMS (eg Moodle), and online platforms to facilitate online and blended delivery modes for training/teaching
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Teaching Skills: Demonstrated ability to design and deliver logical, succinct, up-to-date and engaging course materials and lessons. Experience in effectively managing difficult and sensitive topics and questions, issue resolution and ability to motivate and guide students to optimise their learning outcomes.
- Empathy and Cultural Awareness
If this sounds like you, please waste no time in applying for these multiple opportunities. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
+61 3 9604 4231
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856