Are you an energetic and enthusiastic IT Support Engineer looking to further develop your career towards Field Support or Systems Administration?
This leading organisation based in the Adelaide CBD is looking for customer service focused people to join their fun and dynamic client support team. While the position is based in the city, there will be frequent travel to client sites in various locations across the state to deliver onsite maintenance, infrastructure upgrades and ad-hoc trouble shooting.
In this position you will work collaboratively with other team members, users and various stakeholders to deliver a reliable user-focused service.
Your responsibilities will include:
- delivering proactive support services via email, phone and in-person;
- assist in upgrading and replacing in place infrastructure;
- managing user access and group policy within a Server environment;
- troubleshooting and problem solving of desktop, networking, printers and other peripherals;
- supporting project work such as server installations, migrations, roll outs, office relocation and business networking (this may involve some out of hours technical work);
- performing system and licensing audits;
- writing, maintaining and updating internal documentation including a web-based wiki.
You will possess:
- advanced knowledge of Windows Desktop and Server platforms;
- practical experience with Office 365, Exchange and SharePoint;
- familiarity with virtualization and cloud technologies;
- knowledge of troubleshooting methods to resolve complicated technical and/or non-technical issues;
- attention to detail;
- enthusiasm to consistently deliver above average customer service;
- excellent time management skills;
To be successful in this position you will need to hold or be able to obtain a Working with Children Check.
If you have the skills and ability to be successful in this position, we'd love to hear from you.
Technology & Digital
+61 08 82146204
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856