The Instructional Designer will be assisting the project with creating and delivering of training material for end users, uplifting existing online training material and videos as well as creating new material to support the roll-out of a large system.
As such, you will demonstrate experience in the following:
- Ability to delivery of e-learning material - which includes the design and delivery of Workday training material
- Ability to work closely with the project team and key business stakeholders to ensure material is fit for purpose
- Experience in creating varied modes - for example e-learning, videos, web content, use of multi platforms/channels
- Experience in delivering remote/virtual training
- Ability to create training plan and work to schedule in tight timeframes and pivot when required
- Ability to create material from process flows
- iChris or other payroll system knowledge desirable
- The ability to work with diverse teams and levels of the organisation
- A strong communicator with great interpersonal skills and a team/results focus
This is an initial 3+ month contract, paying market rates, and working remotely from home to start with, during the ongoing restrictions in Melbourne from COVID.
If this sounds like you, waste no time in applying to register your interest to this newly created opportunity. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted
+61 3 9604 4231
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856