Technology Trainer/Instructional Designer
Exciting 6 month contract opportunity with a State government agency. We are looking for e-learning training experience through Adobe Captivate, Camtasia, Articulate in Office 365 environment and demonstrated ability to run training sessions in groups and ensure adoption of relevant technology.
- Provide quality training and assessment services in technology fundamentals and core platforms to ensure that staff develop and maintain required competencies
- Liaise with managers and other relevant stakeholders to provide information and advice on operational issues, to assist in the improvement of effective training packages that ensure the transfer of technical skills and competencies to staff in both on the-job and off-the-job training
- Assist with the evaluation of training and assessment services and adult learning principles, training policies and procedures, organisational and industry standards, and relevant legislation and regulations
- Assist with the development and maintenance of training materials and manuals.
- Experience in the delivery of high quality training and assessment services
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline and/or relevant operational experience/qualifications including Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent
- Adobe Captivate. camtasia, Articulate.
- Effective communication
- Understanding of change process in IT and internal communication.
If this sounds like you, please hit apply now and get in touch with Pushkar.
+61 2 9249 8023
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856