- Seeking an experienced Instructional designers with previous exposure to procurement, finance, SAP, SAP Enable Now, SAP WPB, systems training, or technical writing and the ability to work with and lead stakeholder groups.
- Development of best-practice educational solutions and the enhancement of existing educational offerings
The project is designed to improve our ability to use our SAP suite by enhancing our facilitated course offerings and just-in-time resource library. We're going to make a transition to a systems training approach with a heavy focus on face-to-face day long courses; to a business process approach with a focus on short just-in-time learning resources.
- Provide consultation services and expert advice in all aspects of learning design and effective delivery methods to enable the development of innovative and responsive learning programs.
- Design and develop effective learning programs. This includes the design of the overall concept; and development of resources, tools, assessments and evaluations for a diverse and dispersed workforce.
- Ensure the development of learning resources is effective, consistent, and compliant with relevant quality and technical standards.
- Incorporate best-practice principles and new innovations in education into the design and development of learning solutions so that learning programs are future-fit.
- Demonstrated capability in instructional design as evidenced by a) a qualification in adult education, instructional design or a related discipline; b) a Certificate IV in Training & Assessment; or c) relevant work experience.
- Experience in digital learning will be highly regarded. For example participation in chatbot development or microleanring implementation; or the ability to use rapid development tools such as an
If it sounds like you , please hit apply and submit your latest CV along with a summary of suitability for this role.
+61 2 9249 8023
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856