We are currently recruiting for an Integration Architect to join a Federal Client of ours on a 3 month contract with extensions available.
- Seven years minimum hands-on development experience implementing integration solutions
- Hands-on integration development experience with at least one of the following:
- MuleSoft or other solutions (e.g., IBM, BEA, Oracle Fusion, TIBCO, Dell Boomi, Progress Sonic, Apigee)
- API Management solutions (MuleSoft, etc)
- Experience designing public and private enterprise secure services using RAML and/or REST based APIs.
- One or more on-premise/SaaS packaged COTS (Commercial Off-the-Shelf) solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. Salesforce.com, Oracle, SAP SuccessFactors, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience implementing multiple technical integration project SDLCs (Software Development Life Cycle) end-to-end.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively implement solutions within a diverse technical team of client, System Integrator partners, contractors, and internal teams
- Contribute integration artefacts to internal initiatives to enrich services organisation practices
- Working knowledge of on-premise infrastructure and cloud-based deployments and configurations along with monitoring and management
- Experience developing, profiling, and troubleshooting Java application code and automated testing tools
+61 2 6213 5955
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856