Our large Federal Government client is looking for a Integration Developer for a 9 month initial non on going contract.
The successful candidate will work with a small team to support the replacement of aging forms processing systems with a new platform (ABBYY Flexicapture), and integrate the chosen platform into other DA systems to provide an end to end solution.
- Setup and configure ABBYY Flexicapture software to meet business requirements
- Develop and test integration points between ABBYY Flexicapture and existing DA systems
- Liaise with infrastructure staff to faciliate physical and logical infrastructure setup
- Liaise with clients to ensure business needs are understood and being met
- Liaise with the product vendor to assist with support and resolution of issues
- Participate in an MDT scrum to deliver results in an iterative manner
- Off-the-shelf product configuration/administration
- Off-the-shelf product integration experience
- Software programming/scripting background
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Organisational skills and ability to deliver to deadlines
- Good communication skills
This role can be based out of Canberra or Brisbane and you will need to be an Australian Citizen! If you meet the above criteria please apply now as it is to start ASAP!
+61 2 6213 5922
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856