- Instrumental role to establish & shape a Software Integration team
- Utilise your consulting background in this role
- Permanent Opportunity in the heart of the CBD
Our client is synonymous with service partnerships and boasts a strong and established software engineering team.
In alignment with their growth, a new role has been created to further establish their integration capabilities.
This role of Integration Lead will see you manage an initially small-knit team of impressive integration developers, with the view of growing this.
You will also be the face of integration during client meetings and consultations, and will come from a strong software integration background.
To be considered you will bring:
- A passion for integration stemming from a background of 10+ years in integration environments
- Hands-on experience as a Tech Lead or Architect with iPaaS based solutions using Mulesoft or other integration technologies - with the openness to work with new integration technologies.
- The ability to identify current state and envision for the client future designs for enhanced solutions & experiences
- A background in consulting would be advantageous as that would allow you the confidence to run the pre-sales component with clients - i.e. solution discussions and design, etc. We would welcome
- Previous experience in people / staff leadership
- Strong Agile delivery environment experience & capability, able to champion that.
This is an exciting role allowing you to grow and expand your responsibilities in time.
Join an extraordinary group of people and in a place boasting one of the best cultures today.
To be considered, please send through your updated CV.
Please note: With respect, due to the amount of applicants, only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Principal Recruitment Consultant
+61 3 9604 4299
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856