IT Project Coordinator
Seeking an ICT project coordinator with minimum 3-4 years of experience ideally in digital transformation project in public sector space.
- Monitor, track and report on the status of project deliverables to ensure time, cost and quality metrics are in line with approved project plans for assigned projects.
- Maintain register of compliance with endorsed project management methodology, ITIL change management process and other organisational policies for audit purposes.
- Contribute to the development of project plans under the guidance of a Project Manager to develop future capability.
- Research and analyse options in relation to business case and project deliverables to guide optimal decision-making.
- Source, collate and compile data and information to identify emerging issues and track and report on project progress against established milestones and deliverables
- Undertake research and analysis, identifying trends and preparing project briefs, to support informed decision-making and planning
Skills and experience :
- Candidate with strong state government experience.
- Digital projects (preferred)
- Strong accountability
- Project coordinator experience (3 -4 years)
- Flexible, dynamic
- Experience with governance, finance and reporting, committee meeting. Working closely with the PM.
If it sounds like you, Please hit apply and will be in touch with the right candidates
+61 2 9249 8023
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856