- Immediate start - Contract with View of Extension
- Work from home - South East Suburbs after lockdown
- Enjoy delivering a build project right from scratch
Our client offers one of the most collaborative cultures in IT today.
They currently have an Immediate need for a Java Developer to jump onto a new build project.
You will need to be a self-starter, proactive in seeking solutions and clarity where it is lacking, and a collaborator able to work with cross functional teams.
To be successful we seek:
- Strong technical skills in Java, J2EE, and software design techniques; including Strong skills with Java 8+, Spring boot.
- Experience with source code management and CI/CD principles
- SSO experience - OAUTH / OICD / OKTA Services
- Unix experience in deploying applications
- Strong understanding of design patterns and practices clean coding
- JIRA experience is a must
- API and integration understanding will be a plus as you will be working alongside an integration team here
Excellent communications and stakeholder management skills are critical to your success in this role.
Once again, we are seeking those who are Immediately available.
Please send through your CV today!
With respect: Due to the amount of applicants, only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Principal Recruitment Consultant
+61 3 9604 4299
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856