Our client is a reputable Federal Government Agency, based in the heart of Canberra. They're actively seeking a proven Java Developer to join their busy team ASAP through to June 2021, plus possible extensions.
You'll undertake full-stack development activities; effectively managing the interchange of data between the server/users, engaging with stakeholders and asking the right questions to transform end user experience with connected data/systems. Additionally, you'll:
- Design new UI component using Angular and workflows to automate the current manual process;
- Build front-end component using React/Angular;
- Implement of a robust set of services and APIs to power the application;
- Design back end API services using micro service strategy to support the enhanced user experience;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Automate manual processing of data by using batch process, API and User interface components;
- Have knowledge of Azure Devops, Oracle BPM and Oracle ADF application will be added advantage;
- Optima of the application for maximum performance and scalability;
- Implement of security on various level of application including API and data protection;
- Translate of requirement into UI/UX wireframes to visual elements; and
- Have experience with solution design, working specifically with full stack, RESTful /SOAP services, and large legacy application portfolios, in both monolithic and micro-services contexts.
Please note, due to the nature of the work, you must hold a current Baseline Vetting Security Clearance.
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6213 5944
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856