- Permanent Opportunities for Java Devs with an Insurance background
- Enjoy one of the best employee cultures in the industry
- Melbourne CBD location (currently working remotely)
We have a number of exciting opportunities to join one of the BEST IT environments in the industry today.
Our client is seeking Java developers with recent and decent Insurance industry experience, who bring an understanding of the technical concepts of the insurance environment.
To be considered you will bring:
- Significant experience working across application development with a focus on Java, with the additional application support experience well regarded.
- Insurance domain experience is a must in this role, with experience in maintaining and support insurance products and services.
- Java, Rest API, SOAP API, with some knowledge of automated testing desirable (Ruby / Selenium / Cucumber).
- Any knowledge of Guidewire would be highly advantageous but not mandatory.
- High level of familiarity and comfort in working with Agile delivery frameworks, with the use of Atlassian JIRA and Confluence tools.
Strong communications skills along with interpersonal skills are required in this role, as is your strong team-oriented nature.
To be considered, please send through your updated CV today.
Principal Recruitment Consultant
+61 3 9604 4299
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856