Our client is looking for a Lead Business Analyst with strong experience in stakeholder management and experience working on data driven projects.
You will be providing analysis, technical expertise and advice to support the transition of business services to new or updated technology solutions.
The role ensures that high-level analysis and advice is provided for correct solution design and implementation. The role is responsible for conducting research and analysis, evaluation of functional and non-functional requirements and assisting in the documentation of technical specifications.
You Must Be Able To:
- BIM 360 / scheduling software / GIS software experience
- Identify requirements from data and integration perspective, look at the security of the data and maintain a holistic point of view.
- Lead the analysis of business requirements, mapping data and systems integration, and identify opportunities, risks or issues.
- Conduct investigative work to identify appropriate and practical solutions, meeting the needs of the business and aligning to industry standards, and ensuring that the team can deliver outcomes identified in the business plan.
- Interpret and translate analysis results into quality technical specifications and or user stories that are insightful, clear and succinct.
- Develop a deep understanding of system functionality and design and conduct research and analyse options relating to business cases and deliverables to guide optimal decision-making.
- Monitor, track and report on the status of key deliverables to ensure outcomes and goals are met.
- Work cooperatively within a team, managing multiple work streams while focusing on producing successful results.
If the above opportunity sounds like you, then click apply!
+61 2 9263 8648
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'email@example.com' (do not apply to the advert using this email).