We are currently seeking a Learning and Support Manager to join a Government client on a 12 month contract.
The Learning and Support Manager will:
- Apply the Change Management Plan, Learning and Support Strategy and Training and Delivery Plan to develop and deliver training activities.
- Contribute collaboratively as a part of an integrated team to effectively and efficiently deliver learning and support activities to ensure they are implemented in accordance with schedules and partner accountabilities and responsibilities.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with the partners to develop learning and support materials and tools to ensure program requirements are met.
- Coordinate and assist business with the implementation and adoption of learning and support activities.
- Work within a program context, adhering to timelines to support the broader Program team outcomes.
- Review key program products, for readability, consistency and fluency to ensure high quality documentation
+61 2 6213 5955
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856