- Step into this key role to establish a high performing practice
- Award-winning culture & flexible working arrangement
- Enjoy a lean Agile environment
We have a truly unique opportunity for a Lead Developer seeking that next step into a Development Manager role. This role will suit someone who is still hands-on with code and able to roll up their sleeves to develop, when required.
Stepping into an exciting enterprise transformation, you will be instrumental in establishing frameworks for a small yet high performing team, which will see them succeed in providing build efforts for mission critical applications.
Being a flat, collaborative structure, the ideal person will come from a mid-tier organisation, flexible to wear multiple hats when required, and well versed in ensuring absolute code quality in a highly regulated delivery environment.
To be considered we will be seeking the following:
- A breadth and depth of experience in software engineering across various SDLC efforts.
- A background in Java or Microsoft technologies, with experience in a technology-diverse environment highly advantageous.
- You bring experience in leading a high performing team and managing deliverables across both projects and BAU, in an in-sourced and out-sourced model.
- Brings experience in robust development frameworks including source control, CICD, code standards.
- Well experienced in working in mid-tier, highly regulated environments and an understanding of mission critical applications tolerating zero errors.
- Proven ability to work in partnership with SI partners and ensuring each deliverable is achieved.
- Cloud technology experience - Azure, specifically, being an added advantage.
- Experience in CRM technologies (e.g. MS Dynamics) and ERP (Oracle would be advantageous).
- Previous experience in Finance / Insurance / Banking advantageous.
- Strong communicator, transparent, proactive and brings a true appreciation for quality delivery.
This company boasts a truly rewarding and caring company culture that is the talk of the town (literally!). They are looking for a like-minded individual to join them in their truly exciting time of growth and development.
To be considered, please send through your CV today.
Please note: With the utmost respect, due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted can be contacted.
Principal Recruitment Consultant
+61 3 9604 4299
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856