Our state government client is looking for a Master Scheduler who can ensure the continuing maintenance of the Program Master Schedule and can communicate and coordinate its update across the Program stakeholders to facilitate overall management of the timeliness of the Program's projects.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Maintain the master schedule and undertake monitoring with Work Stream Leads to facilitate overall management of the project, maintain schedule dependencies, milestones and highlight impact to critical path.
- Assist in the planning and cost resource implications, coordinate inter-project dependencies including equipment and resource allocation.
- Establish processes to receive regular updates to the Work Stream schedules and incorporate into the master schedule.
- Assist Project Managers in creating short-term schedules, monitoring such schedules to determine impact on master schedule.
- Prepare schedule status reporting and assist in validating and tracking project delivery activities, prepare and issue proposal and preliminary schedule information.
- Identify potential gaps or obstacles that may compromise the success of projects and present appropriate strategies to overcome barriers and provide governance over project-related scheduling and resource decisions.
- Create and maintain Program Plans and present to Program and Executive committees, maintain related documents and systems.
You Must Have:
- Extensive experience in Master Scheduling in a large and complex/diverse service industry organisation, including relevant qualifications or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge and practical experience in working within a Program Management Office.
If the above sounds like you, then click apply now or call Shayal Chandra on 0415042457 to find out more information.
+61 2 9263 8648
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'email@example.com' (do not apply to the advert using this email).