Our client is a reputable Government Agency who focuses solely on providing various technical, strategic, transactional and tactical support for ICT, finance, HR and commercial services across multiple local directorates.
- 12 month contract (plus likely extensions)
- Canberra based
- Flexible working hours
Your role as a proactive and hard-working Master Scheduler will see you responsible for creating, managing and overseeing a master schedule for the HRIMS program. The role will include the below responsibilities:
- Oversee the scheduling/planning capability to build and consolidate the HRIMS program schedule.
- Work collaboratively with the project management team to ensure all aspects of the project's multiple timelines are accurately captured, maintained and analysed to ensure timely delivery.
- Provide schedule management guidance and support to the Project Managers, including in the development of the work breakdown structure and in identifying intra-program dependencies, schedule risk and issues.
You are self-motivated/resilient worker who possesses strong communication and time management skills. Alongside this, you possess the below skills/knowledge:
- Worked previously in similar Master Scheduler roles.
- Strong background of managing project governance and reporting within large/complex environments.
- Strong understanding of various IT project management frameworks and project methodologies.
- Scheduling tools including ServiceNow, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, Visio, SharePoint and other business process tools.
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6213 5944
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856