Are you an experienced Dynamics 365 professional seeking a fresh opportunity in 2021? Do you possess excellent communication skills and the ability to work cohesively within an Agile team environment?
Our Federal Government Agency client is on the hunt for a proven Microsoft Dynamics CRM Specialist to join their team ASAP on contract until June 2021, plus likely extensions.
You will work as part of a highly motivated and cohesive team using Agile approaches to design, develop, implement and support Dynamics CRM online business solutions.
To be successful for this role, the below experience/skills are essential:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience with the design, development and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM business solutions
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with:
- Current versions of Microsoft Dynamics D365 Online CRM
- Custom workflow assembly development
- CRM form programming (i.e. Java Script)
- Custom page integration
- A strong background in .Net development (C#, web services)
- Experience with TFS or other version control products for Dynamics CRM solution development/implementation
- Experience with Power BI
Please note, due to the nature of the work, a Baseline Vetting Security Clearance is mandatory.
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6213 5944
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856