The responsibilities of the Middleware Platform Specialist will include but not limited to:
- Experience with technologies including RedHat Enterprise Linux. Openshift, Docker and Jenkins.
- Experience With automated release management tools supporting a Continuous Delivery pipeline.
- Experience With JEIOSS EAP and Java Enterprise Edition (JEE}.
- Have an excellent understanding, having worked With and developed experience of DevOps and Continuous Delivery tools and their capabilities.
- Experience in installing, configuring, testing, patching and supporting midrange applications.
- Excellent analysis skills, having the ability to quickly diagnose production issues and provide advice on resolution.
- Assist with the assessment of new technology and how they can be effectively introduced to the enterprise.
- Participate in the optimisation and ongoing operation of CI/CD Governance processes.
- Promote. a high level of knowledge transfer and collaboration with teams.
- Be an effective member of a multi-disciplinary team embracing agile and DevOps principles.
Contract 1 Nov 2020 - 30 June 2021 with 2 x 12 months extension option.
Applicant MUST be Australian Citizen with Baseline security clearance.
Technology & Digital
Recruitment Account Manager
+61 0 6213 5911
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856