Our client is one of Australia's oldest bank and company providing banking and financial services globally, currently seeking Mortgage Settlement Officer for an initial contract engagement.
Job Location: Sydney - Paramatta
Contract: 12 months with high possibility of extensions
Mortgages & 3rd party broker proposition is a key contributor to our client's retail banking division
The role is responsible for validating mortgage application completion prior to credit assessment to ensure a smooth and efficient decision process. Coupled with providing an outstanding customer experience to both the broker and proprietary base - supporting and assisting Relationship Managers/Brokers with home loan applications.
- Validation of all incoming home loan applications and supporting documents (pre-credit assessment)
- Complete customer pre-screening checks for broker introduced customers to ensure all required KYC, ID/V & support docs have been completed correctly prior to formal credit assessment
- Meet broker, proprietary and customer expectations in terms of efficiency, accuracy, timeliness, professionalism, and warmth
- Managing and resolving any broker & proprietary enquiries on pending home loan applications and meeting requests within set service legal agreements (SLAs)
- Maintain an understanding of Client's mortgage products and services
- Validating home loan applications (pre-credit assessment)
- Managing broker enquires over the phones or email
- Liaise with Underwriting Services, Brokers & Proprietary, DocuPREP & settlement agent (FMS)
- High attention to detail with strong focus on quality
- Ability to work autonomously & within fast past team environment
- Ideally have mortgage experience & understanding of loan process
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Problem solving aptitude
If you meet the above criteria, please click "apply now". Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Technology & Digital
Key Accounts Consultant
+ 61 3 8633 4112
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856