Seeking MuleSoft Designer/Developer in Parramatta , 7months (until 30 June 2021) with possible extension.
Purpose is to build new mobile capabilities to support operational duties in the field. A critical component of these mobile capabilities is to integrate with other systems. Client uses MuleSoft to build APIs designed to be reusable across the organisation, integrating with both internal and external systems.
- API development and flow design.
- RAML, JSON and REST based web service development.
- RESTful/SOAP/Messaging - integration and development.
- Active/MQ. KEY
Responsibilities (Role they will perform)
- Responsible for the design and build of high-quality Interfaces between Applications and Services
- Design, prototype, develop, test and implement MuleSoft Integration services in accordance with SDLC and Development Framework in large and complex organisations;
- Work closely with the project team, team lead and architect to produce technical and support documentation on new and enhanced high quality secure MuleSoft Integration and Services;
- Develop MuleSoft Services that integrate with different platforms;
- Liaise with users to determine requirements, develop and implement robust solutions that meet these requirements;
- Manage and maintain the efficient operation of the end-to-end Integration process, including scheduling, error handling, and daily maintenance and troubleshooting;
- Liaise with external vendors to acquire and provide technical details of communication specifications.
- Certified MuleSoft Developer or extensive experience in MuleSoft;
- Experience in MuleSoft Integration and API development experience;
- 3 or more years of experience in integration with RESTful services and SOAP services across different platforms;
- Solid understanding of design principles, integration patterns, and best practices including messaging systems;
- Experience must include flow design and API development, RAML and/or Swagger, JSON and REST based web service development;
- Demonstrated ability to analyse business requirements and develop appropriate technical solutions and documentation;
- Experience with systematic troubleshooting on MuleSoft;
- Experience with Jenkins and Git;
- Understanding of Kubernetes;
- Effective Communication Skills
- Team Player.
If it sounds like you please hit APPLY and submit your application for further consideration.
+61 2 9249 8023
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856