Our reputable client is a large Federal Government Department within the large ICT space. They are seeking Multiple .Net Developers to assist with the migration and modernisation of legacy applications written in languages such as Centura and C++ to modern .Net and C#.
The role is based in Canberra for a 6 month contract, plus likely 2x12 months extension option.
Services/ work required
- Undertake production support work involving problem solving and troubleshooting errors that arise from the operation of business software systems.
- Work within a team to support and enable business areas through IT solutions.
- Assist with the migration and modernisation of legacy applications written in languages such as Centura and C++ to modern .Net and C#
- API enablement of systems Key duties will include
- Solution architecture, analysis, designing, coding, and testing improvements for Export systems
- Developing and maintaining required system documentation
- Software development and change release activities
- Assisting with troubleshooting and problem resolution activities arising from operational incidents. Mandatory requirements
- Proficient knowledge of C# in use with a .Net framework.
To be successful for the role, the below skills/experience is required:
- Microsoft .Net Technologies experience
- C# Development experience
- Azure DevOps ability/Knowledge o Angular o Entity Framework Core o .Net Core
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) / Visual Studio
- SQL, Visual Studio, SSMS, GIT
- N-Tier infrastructure and applications
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Proficiency in extract, transform, load ETL coding
- ICT related qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Applicant MUST be Australian Citizen.
Technology & Digital
Recruitment Account Manager
+61 0 6213 5911
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856