PC Technician - Brisbane Metro Area
We have teamed with client to find them an experienced Notebook / PC technician who will be required to have a detailed knowledge of disassembly and repair notebooks, tablets, desktops, and workstations.
About the Company
Our client is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. They offer a fantastic working environment that is both supportive and innovative.
About the role
The position is an on-site technician servicing a diverse range of computing equipment at a variety of customer sites.
What we are looking for:
- Full disassembly and repair experience in a range of notebooks, tablets, desktops and workstations.
- Strong diagnosis and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong record keeping and ability to follow detailed procedures.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to self-manage and work autonomously.
- Willing and able to learn new products.
You must have experience in diagnosis, troubleshooting and repair of commercial notebooks, tablets, desktops and workstations with a history of complete strip down and reassembly of these devices.
Excellent record keeping skills and experience in customer facing environments with quality communication skills is required.
**All applicants must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident and have a full current driver's license. **
What is in it for you?
- 3 months initial contract - Possibility of rolling contract
- Opportunity to further your career with a leading global IT Enterprise
- Possibility of full-time employment
- Mileage paid for travel form clients to clients site
If you are looking for your next assignment click on the APPLY NOW tab and send through an updated copy of your cv as well as a cover letter detailing recent experience immediately. For more details contact - Punam Ahluwalia
Technology & Digital
Key Accounts Consultant
+ 61 3 8633 4112
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856