Platform Engineer (DevOps)
Seeking a Platform Engineer for a 12 months rolling contract, deep understanding in Kubernetes runtime environment using Kustomize, Helm and Ansible and support Cloud development + on prem development/test and production environments.
- Help the platforms team design, develop and support our platform technology stacks, products run on including: Spark, zookeeper, Kafka, Elastic: logstash, elasticsearch, kibana, yarn/hdfs, Apps: Springboot/React JS/Docker/k8s/helm/kustomise, Nginx, Tomcat, Apache proxy and mod_security, Postgres + HA proxy, Forgerock OpenAM/IDM/DS
- Build and support Cloud development + on prem development/test and production environments.
- Support the underlying Kubernetes platform (installed via Ansible and Kubespray + Cluster manager).
- Troubleshoot and resolve any issues that may occur with the Kubernetes runtime environment and applications running on it.
- Work closely with the Unix, Networks and Security teams to ensure that all our platforms are running in an optimal and secure fashion.
- Perform and automate release and deployment management (fitting in with the Service Management strategy).
- Automate with Ansible any infrastructure that the platform team install and configure.
- Support the development tool sets that the team look after: Jenkins, Nexus, Atlassian Jira/Confluence/bitbucket, Chartmuseum, GitLab.
- Support decommission or migration of legacy technologies Tomcat on VMs, mule, Oracle.
- Support platform monitoring and security products including: Prometheus, Grafana, Zabbix, other security scanning products, application firewalls.
- Ability to obtain negative vetting level 1 clearance (Australian Citizenship)
- Min 5+ years plus experience in supporting Devops and SDLC teams as a platform engineer.
- Scripting (e.g. bash/python) and administration aspects of linux/unix systems.
- Experience in automate release and deployment management.
If it sounds like you please hit apply ASAP to submit your application and suitable candidates will be contacted soon.
+61 2 9249 8023
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856