Our client is a fast growing company offering the right person the opportunity to make their mark in the team.
They are creating and launching a technologically leading edge product that is set for a global launch.
Further building their team internally, they are currently seeking Permanent AWS DevOps Engineer who is available for an Immediate Start.
To be considered we seek:
- Proven DevOps experience with AWS (3+ years).
- AWS Amplify would be highly advantageous as is knowledge of the full AWS suite.
- AWS Lambda experience
- Cloudformation would be highly regarded
- Python language experience and a background working on data heavy projects would be highly advantageous
- Strong communicator and the ability to consult to the business and provide solution options
- Able to work with external suppliers
- Strong team player
- Flexibility, empathy and understanding
This is a truly exciting role for a DevOps Engineer who brings a strategic mindset as well as delivery capabilities.
You will enjoy a tight-knit team and a collaborative culture focused on quality delivery.
Located in East Melbourne, you will be working from home until the end of lock down.
Once again, this role requires someone who can start Immediately. If this sounds like you, please send through your updated CV asap.
Please note: Only those shortlisted can be contacted.
+61 3 9604 4231
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856