We are looking for an experienced Programme / Portfolio Coordinator for a contract role in Canberra. It will initially be until the 30th of June with a further extension from there.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 3 - 5 year's experience as a programme coordinator in complex environments.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting large scale implementation / migration programmes.
- Proven ability to support multifunctional and multidiscipline teams, sharing knowledge, contributing proactively to achieve team goals.
- High level interpersonal and communication skills and a demonstrated ability to successfully liaise with stakeholders at a senior level.
- Proven written skills and experience in producing and reviewing a range of programme documents, including minute taking and maintain programme registers.
- Able to prioritise work load and work under pressure
Ideally you will have Qualifications in Technology, IT or related field and Project and/or Program Management Certification aligning with Prince2 and Agile methodologies.
Please apply now if you meet the above criteria and hold a Baseline Security clearance
+61 2 6213 5922
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856