Our client is looking for an ICT Project Manager to deliver the Refresh of Workloads to Cloud via the Application Refresh team.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Lead and manage the planning and delivery of the Application Refresh to Cloud project in line with organisational initiatives.
- Manage all aspects of the project management cycle, including preparing business cases and project plans, managing project schedule and scope, and meeting reporting requirements to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget and to quality standards.
- Identify and manage risks, issues, decisions, dependencies and constraints throughout the project lifecycle.
- Develop strategies for the continuous monitoring, evaluation and improvement of all aspects of project implementation including risk and contingency management, benefits realisation, project impact and quality measures to achieve the success of the project/s.
You Must Have:
- Demonstrate experience in leading an Agile Project in a typically Waterfall organisation.
- Experience leading Application Cloud Transformation projects desirable but not essential.
If the above sounds like you, then click apply now!
+61 2 9263 8648
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'firstname.lastname@example.org' (do not apply to the advert using this email).