- Immediate start - Contract with View of Permanency
- Be part of a revolutionary product to be launched globally
- Python, Django programming experience
We have a one-of-a-kind opportunity to work on a truly revolutionary product to be launched globally.
We are seeking experienced Python / Django Programmer with Machine Learning experience to join this fast growing team of specialists.
To be considered we require:
- 5+ years of Python & Django development experience
- Solid Machine Learning experience in a major tech firm
- Experienced in working with a large amount of data streams requiring careful alignment
- Previous experience in working on the AWS Cloud Platform highly regarded
- Experience in TensorFlow would be advantageous
- Well versed in working within an Agile environment
- Any previous experience working in a research environment or MedTech environment would be highly regarded, although not mandatory.
Being part of a small, high performing team, you will need to be an excellent communicator with a strong sense of Team.
This is a great opportunity to be part of the start of something wonderful.
Join us on the journey and send through your CV.
Please note: Only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Principal Recruitment Consultant
+61 3 9604 4299
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'email@example.com' (do not apply to the advert using this email).