- Utilise your Service Cloud / RightNow experience across exciting initiatives
- Further expand on your University / TAFE industry experience
- 6 months contract + further extensions
Our client, a leading name in the Tertiary Education industry, is seeking a strong Developer with proven experience in Oracle Service Cloud / RightNow.
Although an intial 6 months contract,it is expected that it will be extended.
This is a wonderful, collaborative team to be a part of and with long term contractors in the team.
To be successful we seek:
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills, able to work with both business and technical parties with ease.
- Strong Oracle CRM platform experience and with 2+ years of Oracle Service Cloud experience
- Proven experience in configuring reports in RightNow
- Able to design and implement REST / SOAP web services through the RightNow platform.
- Working experience in both a Waterfall & Agile enviornments, and flexible as rquired.
- Previous experience within an education / TAFE environment would be highly regarded.
If this sounds like you, please send through your updated CV via the Apply Now button.
Principal Recruitment Consultant
+61 3 9604 4299
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856